As always, it's the simple things that have helped me through ... like Webb and his Mustang Convertible. Casey put it together last night and I can't stop smiling!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
M.I.A.
I have definitely been M.I.A. lately! I can't believe I've been out of touch for two weeks. If I can be completely honest, I must say that life has gotten me a bit down lately.
As always, it's the simple things that have helped me through ... like Webb and his Mustang Convertible. Casey put it together last night and I can't stop smiling!
As always, it's the simple things that have helped me through ... like Webb and his Mustang Convertible. Casey put it together last night and I can't stop smiling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

that is so funny!! i am home all day ( veterans day!) call me if you want to chat!
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely adorable! Where did you get this?!
ReplyDeleteit came from babies r us. isn't it hysterical!
ReplyDelete