What a cutie! I ran across you blog when I did a search for the Love Knots recipe! I first found this recipe in Mississippi magazine years ago and had misplaced it! Thanks for proving it for me again! I just happened to notice your notation of The Grove, which is the location my husband proposed to me! We just celebrated our 25th anniversary in December! I have stayed home with our kids and as our oldest is beginning to look towards heading to Ole Miss himself in just a short while (he'll be a senior next year) I am so glad and feel so blessed to have been at home with them! Enjoy every moment with your little guy! If you're like me, everyone has told how quickly the years pass, and they really, really do!! Best wishes to you and your sweet family! Thanks again for the recipe! God bless ~ Connie
I would love the ham party rolls recipe! Thanks so much! I am glad you guys are able to get back this way. Since we live in Pontotoc, we in Oxford a good bit. There a several places over there they we just love to eat at - Ajax (my favorite!), Big Bad Breakfast, Bouree, etc. My favorite "date" night with my husband is to eat a Ajax, walk over to Square Books, then down to High Point Coffee! I'm a pretty cheap date! Thanks again for the recipe. You can leave it on the blog or e-mail it to me @ mealplanwithconnie@att.net
i've always thought i would stay at home once i had children. but once i started my career and got married, that dream seemed to slip away. i never imagined we could make it work, but we have. i'm learning what it means to be a mom without the greatest example there was, my own mother. i think i've done pretty good so far .. and i'm learning quite a bit along the way!
that face is hysterical
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!
ReplyDeleteI ran across you blog when I did a search for the Love Knots recipe! I first found this recipe in Mississippi magazine years ago and had misplaced it! Thanks for proving it for me again!
I just happened to notice your notation of The Grove, which is the location my husband proposed to me! We just celebrated our 25th anniversary in December!
I have stayed home with our kids and as our oldest is beginning to look towards heading to Ole Miss himself in just a short while (he'll be a senior next year) I am so glad and feel so blessed to have been at home with them! Enjoy every moment with your little guy! If you're like me, everyone has told how quickly the years pass, and they really, really do!!
Best wishes to you and your sweet family! Thanks again for the recipe!
God bless ~ Connie
Lauren,
ReplyDeleteI would love the ham party rolls recipe!
Thanks so much! I am glad you guys are able to get back this way. Since we live in Pontotoc, we in Oxford a good bit. There a several places over there they we just love to eat at - Ajax (my favorite!), Big Bad Breakfast, Bouree, etc. My favorite "date" night with my husband is to eat a Ajax, walk over to Square Books, then down to High Point Coffee! I'm a pretty cheap date!
Thanks again for the recipe. You can leave it on the blog or e-mail it to me @
mealplanwithconnie@att.net