i would say the highlight was when "laverne and shirley" stopped by. these two crazy ladies came by the last hour of the yard sale, spent about 40 bucs between the two of them, said that we had some of the nicest stuff they'd ever seen at a yard sale, wheeled and dealed us, asked us to help carry some things they bought to the car for them, and then apologized for asking for a discount. they were totally entertaining!
my motivation this week?
we're heading to portland and the wine country! YIPEE!!
which means laundry and packing.
our first trip away from webb since he was born.
thanks vicki and jimmy!
if you have any recommendations we'd love to hear them.
we've had so many friends help us out already ... we can't wait!
which means laundry and packing.
our first trip away from webb since he was born.
thanks vicki and jimmy!
if you have any recommendations we'd love to hear them.
we've had so many friends help us out already ... we can't wait!

I can't wait to see how it goes...I'm there too. I never thought I would want to be a stay at home mom having been a careerist since I was about five. But as my son gets bigger, I yearn to spend more time with him. I'm also trying to figure out this mom thing, without my mom. I like to think I was blessed with an especially amazing mom because God knew I wasn't going to have her for long enough. Seeing as we seem to have a lot in common, I am your newest follower.
ReplyDelete