Tuesday, November 2, 2010

can't get enough

i feel like my mind is constantly racing.
suddenly i can't read enough magazines or blogs about diy projects!
i know, probably not what you thought i was about to say!

i'm not sure where it will lead me, but hopefully to lots of new and exciting motivate me mondays!

for example, i love how marissa at roost makes a gallery wall way easier than it's ever been for me.
there are so many holes in my walls from failed attempts ... it drives me nutty!
and i have this one room in our house that is constantly on my nerves.
when we bought our house it was a dining room, we turned it into a den, then it was an office, and now a playroom.
the walls need some love, no doubt.
and i've got an idea but wasn't sure how i'd pull it off.

i think i'm on my way with marissa's 6 super easy steps to another take on the gallery wall.

(photo from roost)

but before i get going, i've gotta make those bagels!
deep breath ... one at a time.

2 comments:

  1. I LoVe your blog!...I feel like I'm reading my own thoughts!....You crack me up...and the day before you called 911 to get Webb out of the car - I had to call 911 to get Miles out of the car!

    ReplyDelete