Wednesday, February 2, 2011

my groundhog


my dad was born on groundhog day.
so when i was little and learned about groundhog day, you can imagine that i would ask him if he saw his shadow.
i know, kinda stupid but i always thought it was funny!

happy birthday pwee!
(i would explain where the nickname pwee comes from but that is for a whole 'nother post)

i'm SOOOOO happy to have you in my life!
thank you for being such a wonderful support and for being a phone call away.
thank you for making every effort to let me know that you are there for me and webb like mom would have been.
thank you for encouraging me to be the parent you think i can be.
thank you for giving me advice when i sometimes feel a bit lost.
thank you for all you did for me as a child to get me where i am today.
thank you for pushing me to do things i didn't want to do.
thank you for giving me the choice to do what was best for me.

thank you for being you!

i love you!
happy birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Darlin'...I got an email from Mits telling me to look at your blog...I have no words to express how I feel when reading this...I'll just say it makes it all worth it! I love you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete