Friday, October 14, 2011

the bbb

getting my act together around here has been quite the challenge lately!
the past few days have been a little better.
I’ve had to get used to the idea that I cannot cram all that I want to do in one day.
I’ve overwhelmed myself with, as usual, an impossible list to accomplish over the next 8 weeks.
as of this past weekend I decided, with the help of some contractions, to screw the list and just do what I can do.
everything will get done that’s supposed to get done and that’s just the way it is.
I’m so thankful for my sweet husband who’s been helping out around the house and even told me to hire a housekeeper!
that right there is a call for celebration!

so what has been my biggest worry?
getting webb over to the bbb … big boy bed or as I like to call the big “boo” bed.
well last weekend we finally did it!
he has done so good.
naptime, not as good.
he opts to play in the sheets instead of getting his beauty sleep.

the room was not ready at all but the bed was together and I finally found some fun sheets that would do the job.
I wanted to make webb’s room train themed but couldn’t find exactly what I had envisioned for the price I wanted to pay … go figure!
so instead I settled on a planes, trains and automobiles theme.
why not just incorporate it all, right?

I can’t show you pics of the room just yet ... but I will show you webb in his bbb with his cute "airpane" sheets that he asks to pray for every night!


i love how he sleeps with half of his little body on the pillow!

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny. When Burl went to a BBB, he would get up a lot and there were many naps where he slept on the floor by the door. So cute!

    ReplyDelete