He has turned 2 and stollen my heart again! Not that I ever stopped loving him but 15 months to 2ish are rough years for me and my boys. I don't enjoy the stage of no and screaming and not being able to communicate with what my child wants to do. I had forgotten what 2 looks like. I feel like I have a part of my sweet baby bit back. He want me to hold him and cuddle with him and play. I pray he stays this mellow for a while :) don't get me wrong he's still a wild man :)
We had the best little birthday party with him at shipwrecked. He had never been there and was obsessed with going up the ramp to the boat and then down the winding slide. He did it over and over for over an hour. He even left his cake and sneaked back in the playroom while everyone was snacking and talking!
Casey has better pics on his phone. Of course my camera broke during the party :(
Townes is saying the cutest things ...
Tan to mama
Ok mama
Yeah mama
No mama, no mama, no mama
I yike ... To pay mama, toys mama
I yanna pay
Yeres bubba, yeres daya
(I'm afraid bubba is going to stick!!)
(I love how he calls Casey daya)
He loves to say in this order ...
Mama, daya, bubba, towe, Kiki, boyyee
He is still obsessed with nene and moe.
But moe is about to go. That's the paci.
Whoopsie!!!!
In case I ever lose my iPhone again ... Always good to document!
... So that's my T! Love him to pieces.


















No comments:
Post a Comment