Organizing our new house has led me to find lots of things. Yesterday I found a note in my journal written the march after mom was diagnosed talking about how hard being home for spring break was. I don't remember any of that time. It was interesting and sad to read the words from a 18 year old in her first year of college. Then I found my high school year book where my senior quote was the verse about praising The Lord through trails because its a testing of the heart and produces perseverance ... Who knew. Can't believe 12, really 14 years later I'm still trying to work this thing out. But I am, and its good and I'm thankful. I know I'm going to be better off for it.
I'm always sad that I don't have great pictures of me and my mom. I mean I live the ones from when I was younger. But senior year and college I was a little ... Puffy!
This one is always a favorite though because it show the nature of me and my mom. Love and miss you girlfriend!



i love you and sweet mama pajama. :) she is watching down on you and your sweet boys with a big smile. you are so blessed!
ReplyDeleteI rememeber that pic from your dorm room!!
ReplyDelete