Spring is here and the playroom is in full swing! So here's it is! Slowly but surely the house is coming along and we are getting settled.
Webb is showing off his cleaning skills.
T being T!
One more!
More pics ... Can't wait to fill up the walls with the boys art and pictures.
Webb is slowly becoming obsessed with basketball!
My first flea market purchase.
Working on a bench ... For my "drop zone" as our old realtor called it. Always drove Casey and I a little nutty when those words came out :) we looked a lot if drop zones over the course of a year! :)
First play date yesterday with webbs friends from school who hadn't been to our house and I drove them home from school! My hands were at 10 and 2 the whole time I drove! Webb was so excited!
Webb, Baylor and Frank.










Looks good!!
ReplyDelete