Monday, June 9, 2014

School is out!

I cried like a baby the day I picked Webb up at school knowing things would be different next year. He and George and Annie have been together for 4 years. They are the 3 musketeers, BFFs and the sweetest friends... Though we recently joke that they probably need a break from each other! Webb is leaving Judson next year to go to a pre-k program that I'm so excited about. It's just for one year and then from there we'll figure out where to go next. I'm learning the hard way that I don't love change... But who does. Guess I've always just tried to tough things out over the years as a coping strategy. It's good to change and its good to cry about it ... New moto!

Webb is sure to be a comedian. His personality is like no other! Loves to be silly and make people laugh.






No comments:

Post a Comment