While I was at Target yesterday I decided to check out the Halloween costumes. Halloween becomes such a bigger deal once you have a child, and the costumes, even bigger!
I found a really cute Lobster costume that I thought Webb would look adorable in. I think this picture takes the Lobster costume concept to a whole other level. I didn't even consider stuffing him in a pot like this little one!
Oh My Gosh, that is completely hysterical! See, I never think of any good stuff like that. We're still straining to come up with a family costume idea for all 5 of us.
Hahahaha that is too cute. I bought a spider costume at Toys R Us last DECEMBER for about $3. I really hope it fits Miss Savannah or...she'll just be wearing an orange onesie :)
i've always thought i would stay at home once i had children. but once i started my career and got married, that dream seemed to slip away. i never imagined we could make it work, but we have. i'm learning what it means to be a mom without the greatest example there was, my own mother. i think i've done pretty good so far .. and i'm learning quite a bit along the way!
haha, maybe you should. that is hysterical!
ReplyDeleteOh My Gosh, that is completely hysterical! See, I never think of any good stuff like that. We're still straining to come up with a family costume idea for all 5 of us.
ReplyDeleteHahahaha that is too cute. I bought a spider costume at Toys R Us last DECEMBER for about $3. I really hope it fits Miss Savannah or...she'll just be wearing an orange onesie :)
ReplyDelete