I've made some progress this past week. Webb has moved from the bassinet by our bed to his crib in his own room. Okay, well just for naps. I'm not quite ready for the night switch yet. I've come to terms with the fact that he just doesn't have enough room to stretch out in the bassinet anymore, and that he will be 4 months old next week. I really can't believe it! There's just something about knowing that he's right next to me in case anything happens in the night. Not that anything has happened in a long time. Not to mention, our house is pretty small, and I don't even really need a monitor to hear him in his room. I guess this is just how it goes for some first time moms....
So we're on our way. We're starting with the naps and then we'll move to the night shift! He has officially been sleeping through the night for almost two weeks. The timing is about right to make the switch.
Here's a pic of Webb in his crib. I think he likes the extra room!
he has that big bear to keep him company!
ReplyDelete