
I'm really excited because we're taking Webb to a Pumpkin Patch this weekend! I've never been to one before. Growing up, picking pumpkins wasn't a real treat. We usually went to the farmer's market or local church, never a real patch! If you live in the Nashville area you should definitely check out Gentry's Farm in Franklin. Sounds like its the best patch around! Happy pickin'!

I love this picture and it sounds like a fun trip! Where did you find my blog by the way? I see you commented and are looking for ways to be a successful blogger ... first stop I would HIGHLY recommend is http://www.momdot.com And click on "apply for forums" or something like that in the top navbar area - I am there and it's free. There are so many positive, supportive bloggers (both Mom and Dad bloggers) who are ready not assist and interact! Not to mention loads of information! Remember to introduce yourself if you sign up and feel free to tell them I sent you if you want :-) I am Brandy at http://happilyblended.com :-) Look forward to reading your blog!!
ReplyDeleteI want to take my 2 year old to a pumpkin patch this year. I used to go when I was little and it was such a treat. I'd love to make those same memories with my daughter.
ReplyDelete