i was so focused on not having the baby while casey was out of town
that i got a little behind on the latest webb happenings!
so here it goes ...
webb and i picking out pumpkins before halloween.
casey and i had taken him to a pumpkin patch before he left
but my luck the camera battery died before i could take my first pic.
so we needed some proof that we did something festive for fall!
that i got a little behind on the latest webb happenings!
so here it goes ...
webb and i picking out pumpkins before halloween.
casey and i had taken him to a pumpkin patch before he left
but my luck the camera battery died before i could take my first pic.
so we needed some proof that we did something festive for fall!
some really sweet friends ...
threw me a diaper shower and it turned out to be while casey was in dubai.
just what i needed!
it was another good distraction while he was gone and a reality check of what's to come!
halloween also fell while mr. hester was out of town.
i had envisioned this great spider costume i was going to make for webb but it was a total flop.
and then exhaustion set in.
i, for one, am not a lover of halloween.
i was about to throw in the towel and just say forget it.
right before it was time to trick or treat i got this email from casey ...
I am sad we are apart on this holiday, since I know it is so important to you :)
Be on the lookout for inflatable halloween yard decorations. i miss you two.
Send me a picture of boo in halloween gear.
I saw some trick or treaters in the lobby of the hotel earlier today and I got sad to miss him in his costume.
Never thought I'd be so nostalgic over Halloween.
so i mustered up all the strength i could, took webb to target,I saw some trick or treaters in the lobby of the hotel earlier today and I got sad to miss him in his costume.
Never thought I'd be so nostalgic over Halloween.
picked out this cute full priced frankenstein costume all for the sake of a picture for casey.
and webb wouldn't wear the key part of the costume.
the hat!
so he just looked like a little man in a little suit.
we went next door to the seibels neighborhood and took part in their neighborhood parade
and a little trick or treating.
webb got the idea of trick or treating down pretty good,
though he tried giving away his candy at each house instead of taking it.
it was really cute.
it didn't matter what the pictures looked like.
casey loved them regardless.
casey loved them regardless.

Y'all look great in all these pictures. I love you and miss you!
ReplyDelete