Townes likes to feed me Cheerios at 6am when we get up together and with everyone he says "bite" as he puts it in my mouth. I'm pretty sure he says I don't know and he loves to point at Webb and say "bubba" then me "mama" and then he puts his whole hand on his chest and say "tow". I think I'm going to go through with getting his haircut today. A little hesitant ... Okay a lot but he's had one too many bad hair days lately :) I just love those curls and know we're about to lose them! He is a mamas boy through and through and I think way worse then Webb. Casey is always reassuring him when I leave the room that I'm coming back cause he starts crying. He says "I want mo" and thank you the best he can. It's so cute. He squenches his nose when he try's to do tough things like open the refrigerator?! Or hand me lots of things. It wasn't hard to figure out where he picked that face up from. He says "eeee" when he does it too. He loves to wake up around 5:45 (or earlier) and we watch cartoons till Webb. He loves to dance, ya know sway back and forth, and spin in circles usually with his bunny or other various animals.
We celebrated Casey's birthday ... Big 36 last month and our 7th anniversary. We also celebrated the start of football season which Casey referred to as the "new year". Cracks me up. The first game if the season was at Vanderbilt and it was so fun to take Webb down to see the hoopla. Casey was at a conference for work at the Marriott next to the stadium. So about 2 hrs before kickoff I walked the boys down there from the condo. It was so fun at will always be a special memory. Webb is obsessed with football. The ole miss rebels ... That's what he calls them, the giants and broncos! Of course the manning brothers are the reason for that. He loves the nfl because he plays this game on my dads iPad and dad taught him the names of all the teams. He even mimics there touchdown dances and at his soccer practices he'll put his head in his hand shaking it back and forth like when they mess up a play! I watched him do it teice last week standing in the goal. So Casey had an extra ticket and walked Webb through the Vandy stadium before we went home. The game was too late for him to go to. They went in one end and unpicked him up on the other. I'll never forget the look on his face when he had to say bye to his daddy and come to me. He had the saddest face and put his head down and walked out of the gate to me and would hardly look back at Casey. He was devastated and wanted to stay with Casey and watch the game. But we went home and made that football food and put the game in tv for a but and all was good!
Here's some iPhone pics from our past weeks including our house we are closing on next week! More on that later.











I love the house!
ReplyDelete