Halloween was last week and the boys were "ole miss rebels" as Webb would say. We went to Annie and Caroline's house for a halloween style candy hunt since tornadoes were heading our way. Thankfully there were just crazy winds.



T just wasn't in to the group shot and Webb was cheesin' as usual. When we told the kids they could finally have some candy we looked down and Webb was ripping the candy open with his teeth like an animal! It was shockingly hysterical and very unlike him.
So Trick or treating was held off a night And we met up with James and Bowen.
Nene went trick or treating too. "Nene" is Townes's bunny ... I've recently realized he's been calling his paci "mo". I've also recently been calling him "bull". He is a wild little man. He loves to throw, hit slap my face and bite! Webb did these things but not to this extent. Ohhhh is it a challenge. But on the horizon is our big move, finally!!! And I think a little space will do us all LOTS if good! T still melts
My heart of course and here are his latest happenings:
He doesn't go anywhere without nene and mo
He says ...
I see you
Mama, bubba as if they go together
I do
Pease
Cheese when smiling
Tane-too
Byeeeeee
His starting to repeat us
He wants to go barefoot always, I call him my little hippie.
He doesn't cry anymore when I leave him at church, school or a sitter
I love how when u ask him to look for his paci in his car seat he puts his hands down to search and bring them out and says ... No! Just so sweetly.
I'm still obsessed with his teeth and toes.
I love his fat roll on his thigh and his little legs how they now in at the knees and thighs. I stare at them all the time knowing this time is fleeting.






No comments:
Post a Comment