Thursday, September 17, 2009

Diaper Bag


My friend bought me a diaper bag for one of my baby showers. I feel like a diaper bag is one of those things that would be hard to pick out for someone. After all, it will be their "purse" for the next 3 years. Well I must say, I was so impressed. She got me a cinda b bag, specifically the "Takin' Care of Business" tote. I had never heard of cinda b before. I LOVE this bag! The best part about it - you can throw it in the washing machine, and when you take it out of the dryer it is in the same shape as before you washed it. That, to me, is a major plus! Usually a bag that says "machine washable" always comes out of the dryer crinkled and stiff.

Check out the cinda b website for the "Takin' Care of Business" tote. I have the Sweetleaf Navy colored bag. The "Takin' Care of Business" tote is $89. A great price for a dependable diaper bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment