
I am a Pampers fan without a doubt. First off, they have the best newborn diapers, and I have not had any issues with the diapers leaking. Okay, there was one instance, but it was when my mother-in-law had changed Webb's diaper. Let's just say poop leaked out and onto my pants. Oh goodness!
For wipes, I go with Huggies Sensitive Skin. I tried Pampers wipes. I thought, I love Pampers Diapers, so I bet I'll love their wipes. Not so much! I felt like they were dryer than the Huggies wipes and didn't "get the job done" as I would have hoped.
Favorite place to order diapers and wipes:
Diapers.com
Have you tried it? This website is amazing! You can order your diapers and they are at your doorstep in 48 hours. No more lugging big boxes of diapers around with you at the store. And if your order is over $49 you get free shipping. What a deal! I like to stock up anyways, so the minimum charge for free shipping works for me. Their customer service is great too. I over ordered last time and they emailed me a free shipping label to send the diapers back. All I had to do was print off the label and drop the box off at UPS, wrapped in brown paper of course. Oh and one more thing ... I noticed this last night. You can mail in your manufacturers coupons, in advance of your order, and they will credit your account. So your coupons are waiting for you the next time you place your order. I couldn't ask for an easier solution to buying diapers!
For wipes, I go with Huggies Sensitive Skin. I tried Pampers wipes. I thought, I love Pampers Diapers, so I bet I'll love their wipes. Not so much! I felt like they were dryer than the Huggies wipes and didn't "get the job done" as I would have hoped.
Favorite place to order diapers and wipes:
Diapers.com
Have you tried it? This website is amazing! You can order your diapers and they are at your doorstep in 48 hours. No more lugging big boxes of diapers around with you at the store. And if your order is over $49 you get free shipping. What a deal! I like to stock up anyways, so the minimum charge for free shipping works for me. Their customer service is great too. I over ordered last time and they emailed me a free shipping label to send the diapers back. All I had to do was print off the label and drop the box off at UPS, wrapped in brown paper of course. Oh and one more thing ... I noticed this last night. You can mail in your manufacturers coupons, in advance of your order, and they will credit your account. So your coupons are waiting for you the next time you place your order. I couldn't ask for an easier solution to buying diapers!

No comments:
Post a Comment