Monday, October 26, 2009

Thankful

I must say that I am so unbelievably thankful for my dad. He's amazing! We've been through a lot over the past 8 or so years, and our relationship today is stronger than ever. He is such a wonderful grandfather to Baby Webb!

The moment I told my dad I was pregnant he said he would be sure to take on the roll of the grandfather and the grandmother since my mom wouldn't be here to share in this special time. At first, I laughed and thought it was so sweet ... and now as I look back at these past 4 months, I realize how much he has stuck to his word.

I am so blessed with my dad's love and support and could never imagine my life without him! So stay healthy dad!

Love You Pwee! Here's some pics of the #1 grandad!



1 comment:

  1. Awww! This brings tears to my eyes. I love you, Lauren...and you too, Mr. Mike!!!

    ReplyDelete