I think most of you will agree that watching It's a Wonderful Life is a must during the holidays. Casey was appalled years ago when I told him that I had never watched it in its entirety and honestly had no clue what it was about. I went through a stage in my life, okay most of my life, when I really didn't like watching old movies. So every year when It's a Wonderful Life came on NBC, I'd just change the channel.
In Nashville there is this great little theater, which is actually one of the last remaining neighborhood theaters, that plays It's a Wonderful Life the week of Christmas. It's called The Belcourt. So for the past 4 years, Casey and I make it a date and head down to The Belcourt to watch this heartwarming film on the big screen. It just wouldn't be Christmas without it!

Such a great movie! Fancast actually has tons of holiday movies and classic holiday tv episodes up now. Enjoy!
ReplyDelete